Postage & Delivery
PLEASE NOTE ALL NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS YOU MUST ORDER A MINIMUM OFF $100 WORTH OF PARTS BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER
AND NO PARTS OVER 105CM WILL BE POSTED OVERSEAS.
Ford Muscle Parts condition of postage and trading terms
- All purchase orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours of order after receiving payment.
- Goods sent by Australia Post or various freight companies depending which is most economical for the part of the country where parts are going.
- Any parts over 1 metre in length cannot be sent by Australia Post only by courier services.
- We send parts Australia wide and worldwide
- Special insurance on customer request is available
- All prices are current but can alter without notice
- All return parts must be in original packaging undamaged and must be returned within 7 days if purchase date together with a invoice
- If some of our prices are not comparable to other competitors let us know and we will match it or better the price
FMP accepts major credit cards, pay-pal, money orders, electronic bank transfer
- We stock only the best quality parts available
- All orders within Australia are delivered using Australia Post Special delivery services
- Email us at email@example.com quoting your invoice number.
- As a guide to your overseas postage costs, you can view Australia Post’s Postage Assessment Calculator or Australia Post’s International Pricing Chart.
- If you would like more information on postage rates or delivery services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: your invoice will always reflect the exact postage charge and that is the amount billed to your credit card. If you are paying by bank deposit or money-order please wait until a final invoice has been sent because the $19.00 postage fee is only a sample cost it could be more or less, email or fax us for exact charges if required. In any case, any over-payment will be credited to your account and be deducted from your next order.
Even though we take the utmost care with packaging, we take no responsibility for transit, so you are well advised to register or insure the mail article. This is solely your responsibility if you choose not to take this insurance, so please do not come back to us and claim that you either didn’t receive your parcel or that it was broken – this is what Insurance is for!!
Registered mail within Australia is an additional $3.00 for the first $100.00 and an extra $1.50 for each additional $100.00 … this means that an item valued at $175.00 will attract a registered mail cost of $4.50.
International parcels may be insured at a cost of AU$9.00 for the first AU$100.00 and an additional couple of dollars per AU$100.00 thereafter